Purpose of use of personal information
The Committee will use the personal information it has acquired only to the extent necessary to carry out the relevant tasks. It will not be used for any other purpose.
Security control measures for personal data
The Committee will comply with the guidelines on the protection of personal information in the telecommunications business, and will take necessary and sufficient security measures and make efforts to improve them in order to prevent illegal access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
Disclosure of personal information
In the event that you request us to disclose, change, suspend or delete your personal information, we will do so in accordance with the disclosure procedures set out in the terms and conditions of each service after verifying your identity.
Entrustment of personal information
The Committee may entrust its work to a third party to the extent necessary to accomplish the relevant work. In such a case, the Committee will select an appropriate subcontractor and supervise the subcontractor appropriately to ensure that the personal information is managed safely by the subcontractor, for example, by clarifying the obligations and responsibilities of the subcontractor in a contract.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Committee will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply in the following cases
- When we are requested to do so by a court of law, the police or other public authorities
- When there is a special provision in the law.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body or property of the customer or a third party and the consent of the customer cannot be obtained
- From action contrary to the terms and conditions of use and notes of the Committee and the law, the Committee’s rights, property or services need to protect or defend, if you can not obtain the consent of the person
Other confirmation of privacy on the Internet
The Committee, the contents of the handling of personal information, the need for the operation of the Committee, the enforcement of new laws, amendments to existing laws and regulations, and other circumstances, we may change without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified to you.
Please confirm the latest contents of this page when you use this website. If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us at the address below.
Managers of personal information and disclosure, correction and deletion
The following is the contact details of the data controller and the person to contact if you wish to request disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal data.
If you wish to request disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal data, please contact us by telephone or e-mail. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can process your request.
< Disclaimer >
- The Committee will not be held responsible for any problems caused by the data entered by you (e-mail address, telephone number, name, etc.).
- The Committee does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website and accepts no responsibility for any damage or trouble caused by the use of this information. In the event that there is a clear error in the information provided, or if the information is deemed to be damaging to the trust of companies or users, it will be corrected or deleted as soon as possible, so please contact the Kinan Art Week Executive Committee.
- The Kinan Art Week Executive Committee will not be held responsible for any damage caused to users due to natural disasters, calamities, or external factors or reasons that the Committee cannot prevent.
- Please be aware that all information on this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.