Kinan Art Week Infection Prevention GuidelinesLast update: 30th Sep 2021
New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Measures
Kinan Art Week is based on the “Guidelines for the Prevention of the Spread of New Coronavirus Infection in Museums” issued by the Japan Association of Museums, and we have prepared our own guidelines in light of the actual situation at the venue. In the future, if there are any requests, policies or opinions from the government, we will consult with them and update the guidelines accordingly.
In addition to the guidelines below, we also ask for your cooperation in following the guidelines set by each venue. Please refer to the official website or signage at each venue for their guidelines.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Cooperation at the entrance and in the venue
Physical condition check before coming.
Temperature check at admission
Implementation of restricted entry regulated exit
No loud cheering or talking
Implementation of ventilation
If you have any of the following problems, please do not come to the exhibition.
- People with symptoms such as light taste, conjunctivitis, diarrhea, cough, breathlessness, breathlessness, fatigue, headache, sore throat, taste symptoms, etc., or people who have had close contact with people who have tested positive for the new coronavirus infection.
- If you have a family member or close acquaintance who is suspected of being infected within the last two weeks.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region that has imposed conditions or restrictions on the entry of Japanese nationals, those who are required to be observed after entry, and those who have had government restrictions on entry or close contact with the country within the past two weeks.
Requests to all visitors
- If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher, please refrain from entering the venue.If you are not wearing a mask, please refrain from entering.
- If you have a fever of more than 37.5°C, please refrain from entering.
- If you are not wearing a mask, please refrain from entering.
- Please refrain from talking loudly in the hall. Please refrain from talking loudly in the hall to prevent splashing.
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres from other visitors.
- Please wash your hands and cough frequently.
- If you feel unwell in the venue, please inform a member of staff.
- When you visit us, please use the COVID-19 contact confirmation app “COCOA” provided by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
Infection prevention at the venue
- Regular disinfection will be carried out in the exhibition hall.
- The temperature and humidity in the exhibition rooms will be controlled and ventilation will be provided as appropriate.
- Staff will take their temperature and wear masks.
If you are infected with the new coronavirus after your visit
If you are infected with the new coronavirus within 14 days of your visit, please contact the Kinan Art Week Office as instructed by a specialist.
Kinan Art Week Office
※The organiser and the secretariat will immediately take measures to prevent secondary infection in cooperation with the specialist institutions, the venue and other related places.
Criteria for changing or suspending the event due to the spread of the new coronavirus.
Kinan Art Week 2021 will be held in accordance with the outline of the event and these guidelines, but depending on social conditions, the content of the event may be changed or suspended.
However, we reserve the right to change or suspend the event depending on social conditions.
- If a state of emergency is declared in Wakayama prefecture, Tanabe city or Shirahama town.
- In the event that Wakayama Prefecture, Tanabe City or Shirahama Town is declared to be under a state of emergency.
- Corona stage IV in Wakayama Prefecture or Tanabe City/ Shirahama Town as of 18 October([Government subcommittee criteria])
- If there is a request from Wakayama Prefecture or Tanabe City or Shirahama Town to suspend the event.
＊In case of change or suspend of the event.
The event will be announced on the official website and official SNS (Facebook, Inttagram).